The KIND KITCHEN – MEALS FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP!
- A family member who is in the hospital
- A mother who just had a baby
- Someone who lost a loved one
- Someone recovering from illness or surgery
- Single moms who have difficulty cooking a homemade, healthy meal
- Those dealing with any emotional, stressful, situation, etc.
Give the gift of yourself to the Kind Kitchen. Your compassion…your talents…your time…and your generosity is important to us – and vital to our Jewish family here in the Greater Palm Beaches. There are so many ways to get involved
1. Call (561) 624-7004 or email to serve on committees;
2. Volunteer to deliver meals
3. Volunteer to help pack meals
4. Volunteer to call sick people and setup delivery times
5. Become a Chaplain Aide, visiting residents in nursing homes, retirement centers, and other locations to give a lending ear and personable support
6. Assist at special events; solicit others to support the cause; host intimate fundraising events; or provide clerical support and assist with mailings.