PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SYNAGOGUE OR KIND KITCHEN. We cannot take entries over the phone.
Together with The Kind Kitchen and the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach we were able to arrange for another 600 vaccines to be administered at the Jewish community synagogue 844 Prosperity Farms Rd North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- Walk-ins will not be allowed. Please RSVP online here
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- You will need to fill out the COVID-19 VACCINE SCREENING AND CONSENT FORM. To streamline the process you may fill out the form online and print it here
The Governor’s Executive Order limits vaccination eligibility to the following:
· those 65 years of age and older,
· healthcare workers with direct patient contact,
· firefighters aged 50 and older,
· sworn law enforcement officers aged 50 and older,
· K-12 employees aged 50 and older.
Those seeking vaccines should bring ID to confirm their age, and/or documentation to prove their eligibility.
Because of the large number of vaccines being given out, we are looking for volunteers to help us work as safely and efficiently as possible. If you are able to volunteer, please let us know by replying to this email.
We anticipate that Johnson & Johnson will be the vaccine type used for this event, which means that a second dose will not be required. However, it is possible that J & J may not be available, and in that case, another vaccine type will be used. If a second dose is required, we will need to schedule that date with you.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL, you will receive an email confirmation once your entry has been accepted.